The Heat Transfer Kit (1 – 3 rooms) is designed to transfer air from one room to up to three rooms. The kit consists of an intake vent, three outlet vents and everything in between you will need to set up a successful air transfer system. This can work very well and is very energy efficient, as the system utilizes heat that would otherwise be wasted in heating an already hot room. It also uses some of the warm air that would just accumulate near the ceiling. The system uses very little power, about 10 times less than an electric heater. This is important for energy conservation, low running costs and for people who generate their own electricity.
Heat Transfer Kit Contains
1 x TT Silent Premium Mixflow Inline Fan 200mm with lead and plug – EXVUTTS200 + EALEAD
2 x 6m R1.0 length of 150mm Insulated ducting – EDIO1506M10
1 x 6m R1.0 length of 200mm Insulated ducting – EDIO2006M10
1 x BTO 150x150x150 – EAB30666F
1 x BTO 200x150x150 – EAB30866F
1 x 200mm Plastic cone vent – EVVUC200
3 x 150mm Plastic cone vent – EVVUC150
1 x Hanging tape – EATAPEH
1 x Duct Tape – EATAPED
Capacity: 1020 m3/hr
Power Used: 110w
Noise (db(A)) at 3m: 36
Warranty: 2 year replacement warranty
Fanco TT Silent Exhaust Fan Features
- Specially designed sound-insulated casing that ensures silent fan operation.
- The external casing is made of polymer-coated steel.
- The inner casing perforation let sound waves pass through the holes and fall at a specific angle to the sound-absorbing layer.
- The casing is internally heat and the sound-insulated with 50 mm mineral wool layer.
- The fan casing is equipped with an airtight terminal box for connection to power mains.
- Single-phase energy efficient double-speed motor with low energy demand.
- The fan may be mounted at any place and at any angle within the ductwork system.
- The fan casing is equipped with fixing brackets for fastening to the floor, wall or ceiling.
Please Note: Min relates to the low speed – max relates to the fan on the highest speed.
2 Year Replacement (conditions apply).
**Fan & components must be installed by Qualified Persons unless a lead & plug is installed in which case the fan can be DIY installed**